Solisse Home Wall Panels - The Superior Range
Solisse wall panels are in a different league to other typical wall panels, they are designed for all areas of the home, not just Bathrooms or Kitchens.
When the time comes to decorate your home and make it your own, you want it last right? You want all the paint to look brand new 10 years down the line, and the wallpaper to look as freshly laid as the day you did it.
However, things don't always go to plan. In the back of our minds, we know that our precious little ones can leave dirty hand prints all over that beautiful paintwork, wallpaper can rip easily, and children tend to want to draw lovely pictures all over the walls! We have all been there.
Designed with all this in mind, Our new brand of wall cladding, Solisse Elegant Interior Panels are the alternative to wallpaper and paint that we have all been hoping for. Let's take a look at the benefits;
- Robustness - Can you imagine swinging a 2.5kg weight at your wall and not leaving a mark? Click here to see the full robustness of the Solisse Panels
- 100% Waterproof - Although Solisse Panels are designed to be used throughout the home or commerical work place, they are 100% waterproof which means they are perfect for areas exposed to water such as Shower Enclosures, Wet Rooms and Bathrooms.
- Tongue & Groove Connections - For an easy, seamless installation that mimics the appearance and feel of wallpaper without the fiddly application process.
- Stain Resistant - Oh no! Marker Pen on the walls! Watch here and see how easily the pen mark is wiped off our Solisse Panels
- Hard wearing/Durable
- Textured - Order a sample today and decide whether the apperance and texture is right for your home. Choose from either the Linear or TexturePlus Collections
- Easy to Clean - Just look at our Marker Pen Test Video and see just how easy it is to wipe away the most stubborn of stains, without loosing affecting the panel
- 5 year Manufacturer's Warranty (Subject to Terms and Conditions*)
- Can go over wallpaper, tiles and wooden paneling. (Please be mindful that whatever the panels are installed onto is secure, as our panels will depend on the strength of the wall behind them)
If you would like any further information of how you could use Solisse Panels in your home or workplace, please contact us and we will be more than happy to advise you.